For over a decade, PPS has disassembled, repaired, and assembled turbine valves for more than 60 power plants. Our extensive experience in valve assembly includes up to 900 MW turbines of various brands including GE, Westinghouse, and Allis. Power Plant Services has more than 150 years of cumulative managerial experience and an equally trained workforce extensively experienced in turbine valves and the turbine valve repair craft.
We have inspected, repaired, and manufactured parts for a wide array of steam turbine valves, including:
- Main Stop
- Combine reheat stop valve
- Reheat stop valve (single and flapper type)
- Blow down
Inventories of strategic materials, including:
- 422 SS
- 1-1 1/4 Chrome-molyvanadium bars and forgings
- Austenitic stainless steels
- And more
Advantages to Outsourcing
- Allows Utility maintenance departments to use their key and limited personnel on tasks other than valves, increasing the overall efficiency of your available manpower
- Off-site repairs projects in an experienced turbine repair facilities have better quality aspects of the repair scope
- Valve evaluation and repair, treated and implemented as a “precision machining task”, will give the customer higher probability of minimizing forced outages and allow the plant to maximize expected valve performance intervals
For more information, please visit our Resource Center or FAQ page.
Questions? Contact Us for more in-depth information.
©2017 Property of Alin Machining Co., Inc. not to be copied, saved, or reused.