Our repair division, Power Plant Repair Services (PPRS), has the capability to perform and complete any repairs on-site when parts cannot be transported or customers want to keep repairs at their site. We perform turbine repairs for valves, diaphragms, rotors, deflectors, turning gears, pumps, shells, nozzles, strainers, gear boxes, and much more! Our experienced team works carefully to ensure quality work is performed on schedule.
PPRS continuously expanding equipment includes but is not limited to:
- 20 Ton O/H Crane, height 23′
- 13 assembly and disassembly work areas with individual jib cranes
- Sandblasting capabilities (22’W x 13’H x 40’L)
- Manual and Semi-Automatic Welding Stations (SMAW, GMAW, GTAW, STAW, SAW)
- Tools / Parts Crib, Standard Fasteners, Valve Parts, Turbine Outage Items
- CNC Machines, Lathes / Mills / Grinders, Gun Drilling, & Material Analyzer, among others
- Stress Relieving
- Stock Inventory 422 SS, Incoloy, Alloy Steel, other strategic materials
- Portable Lathes & Balance Machinery for on-site projects
PPRS Field Equipment includes:
- Portable Machine Shop
- 20′ Container
- Surface Grinder
- Engine Lathe
- Milling Machine
- Drill Press
- Punch Press
- Portable Lathe
- Portable Balance Machine
- Tool Trailers
FSM capabilities includes but is not limited to:
(click on the links below for more information)
For more information, please visit our Resource Center or FAQ page.
Questions? Contact Us for more in-depth information.
PPS has inventory for sale on Rapid
as well as our Customer Login.
Repair and Field Machining
© 2016 Property of Alin Machining Co., Inc. not to be copied, saved, or reused.