Power Plant Services (PPS) is a major non-OEM supplier of a wide array of parts and repairs for the Power Generation industry as well as Pulp & Paper, Refineries and Steel Mill industries including:
- Cover manufacturing and punching
- Locking pieces
- Studs, Nuts, Bolts, Washers
- Valve stems
- Valve caps
- Snout rings
- Pump parts
- Pulverizer parts
- Turbine parts
- Erosion shields
- Balance chambers
- Bypass discs
PPS employees have a wide scope of knowledge in power generation parts manufacturing and are continually developing expertise in different industries, including wind turbines.
- Over 100 years of combined experience in power plant component engineering
- Over 200 years combined experience in field manufacturing
- Over 150 years combined experience in performing repairs to major power generation equipment
Our broad range of knowledge has allowed PPS to achieve a reputation for producing quality parts and repairs at very competitive prices.
- Excess of 10,000 parts per year
- Performed repairs on major turbine components for more than 40 utility plants
- Extensive knowledge and experience manufacturing and repairing components for significant OEM’s
- 75,000 sq. ft. facility operates 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
- Achieved and maintains ISO 9001 certification (Both PPS & PPRS)
- Certified minority owned business
Review the variety of parts we are capable of assisting you with at any point during the year, whether you are in outage, preparing for an outage, or an emergency situation.
For more information, please visit our Resource Center or FAQ page.
Questions? Contact Us for more in-depth information.